Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Styled In Black Chic

Today was absoutely beautiful and I couldn't help but to play in the rain. The sun was out and the rain was misty.Today made the perfect dress up day, so I grabbed my canon t5i and headed outside. Of course afterwards my husband and I headed to brunch and to the mall to do some light shopping. I stopped by a few of my favorites and I will be posting new looks soon. But first, This sexy chic little black dress from todays shoot and these very comfy sexy midnight blue heels. This look rocks because it's black on black leather with hints of blue throughout the jewelry with red lips! I hope you enjoy!





                               



 Get the look here:
Dress from Torrid Bodycon Dress
Blazer from Forever21 Jacket
Shoes/Necklace/Earrings from DressBarn Blue Studs Teardrop Necklace Adriene Pumps
Lips from Mac Lipstick
Handbag from Aldo SoldOut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and tell us what you think?