Sunday, November 30, 2014

Chic And Curvy- Goth Goddess

Dark Ho-li-days

Chicago winter is creeping up on us but that doesn't mean we can't dress up. Today's look consist of versatile piece that can be worn as a Holiday dress with red lips, nails, and a sparkly belt; also it can be worn as a dark chic Gothic look. I'm 5'4 and I'm wearing this dress in a 3x however, the dress brushes the floor (so I wore heels). I added a metalic bar belt to wear around my waist for a more devious look. The dress is embedded with lace on the up top with a stretch spandex on bottom. I can rave about this beautiful dress all day and I absolutely recommend this dress to all my friends. Ladies this little number is sexy enough for the husband and classy enough for the night out!















Get The Look- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and tell us what you think?